Granville Academy High School
Career College Promise Track
- Dual enroll in high school and VGCC online and F2F
- Minimum age of 16
- 3.0 GPA, to to earn a high school diploma and college credit towards AA or AS degree.
- AA or AS degrees articulate to any of the sixteen UNC schools
Career Skills Certifications Track
- Focused for students to leave High School work ready with industry certifications
- Core plus industry licensed certifications
- Grades 9 and 10 job shadow quarterly, in the various trade areas, to assist them identify which area to earn licensure
Evening Academy Track
- Designed for students needing a later school day.
- Designed to offer the combination blended traditional and online coursework
- Designed to offer the combination blended, traditional and online coursework
- A la’ Carte design- Students in traditional school may select specific courses they would like to take online as part of their traditional school instruction